Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How sweet the sounds

a) nap time... oh it's bliss, when it happens.

2) the giggles, the chortling, the laughter.... so much fun, so glad that the little guy is so ticklish

iii) him keeping time with whatever music we have on... currently addicted to Baby einstien (vivaldi is good!)

four) the new words ... so (sock) spoo (spoon) and doh (dog aka Mr Dog)


As for me every time I meet someone (church, playgroup wherever) they seem compelled to tell me how much I've "popped" in the last few weeks. Sigh. That's me... popping out. Lots. Oh and I look tired.... Well no der people!... I'm carrying a baby and a toddler, or carrying a baby and chasing the toddler, pushing the toddler up a 45 degree hill. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that having a baby is going to make you a little weary. Give it a rest... the more you say it - the more I feel it.

Still not suffering from any form of diabetes! Yay... 2 weeks until a Dr will decide whether or not I will be tortured with another GTT.

1 comment:

Northwoods Baby said...

Ahem.

UPDATE!