Friday, June 30, 2006

They've found us...

and now we have to move.

Our friends at Readers Digest Sweepstakes have caught up with us after a year of searching. 2 letters in 2 days Damnit. It's a good thing that we're planning on moving anyway!

So we've got 2 houses to look at tomorrow. Hopefully the cheaper one will suit but honestly I think I like the idea of renovating a bit... must be all the home reno shows that are on at the moment... and to be brutally honest if someone choose us to be the recipient of a backyard blitz I'd be wrapped.

Seriously dealing with Real Estate agents totally blows and sucks at the same time. All the double talk and quaint cliches are tiring. Cosy home directly translates to cramped quarters and if I see anymore tree top views that also include the local service station from a few centimetres left of where they stood to take the photo I could scream!

Hopefully I can report that we've bought a new place soon.

Happy end of financial year day...

And finally a big thankyou to Northwoods baby for the heads up on site meter. It's way too interesting, and time wasting to be legal. (I'm such a geek!) but it is thanks to them that I can say a big HELLO to Sydney; Australia, Little Rock, Arkansas USA and Bangor, Wisconsin USA (aka Northwoods :wave: to you, Perp and Dude. And somehow figure out to hack into their systems using their IP addys... woo hoo Kidding people... I'm not even close to mastering those skills yet... I'm considering on working on during naptimes... NOT

Well the boy is sleeping and while I should be doing something useful I might harken back to the old days for a few minutes and read something.... or cook up some soup with the leftover veggies because the veggie man is coming today!.... Ooh apples are left... Apple Pie anyone?

No comments: