Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's okay... I admit it

I suck at blogging. No excuse other than an extreme lack of time... but there it is.

For those of you who haven't caught up (and given that the majority of my readers are likely family!) most of you should know by now that Andrew Michael arrived on Friday the 17th of August... 1 day before he would officially become a trespasser.

Blessed with hair a touch too light to look like he came from his parents, and pretty much clocking the same stats as his bigger brother's he is doing pretty well. The domicillary nurse weighed him on Monday - lost 10 and a half ounces since birth, which was just a bit less than what he was allowed to lose. My maternal (mental) health nurse came and weighed him yesterday (Wednesday) to find that he'd gained back 7 of those ounces. She was amazed... I not so. The 6 feeds in 12 hours the afternoon/night previous explains it clearly!

Anyway... the new kid is asleep and no doubt he'll be calling for my particular services soonish. Photos? well... I'm not posting them here (ha ha) but if you're not family and you know me from elsewhere... then you know where to find them. He is worth a look though... everyone says so. I guess the man of the house and I mix handsome DNA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'd been checking your blog for a while and then forgot the past few weeks. I was so excited to see your happy news! I hope you're enjoying every second and big brother is getting used to being one! :)

Tracie Trim
(your old friend from CM)