Thursday, April 20, 2006

A game that's right up my alley

Tee Hee!

The fools!

Google AU is having a competition tied to the release of "The Da Vinci code" movie (mmmm Tom Hanks is looking appropriately haggard... Please take note Tom Hanks cannot and will not ever take place of the man of the house... the above comment is purely appreciation of the work he does, in the same manner as appreciation of Colin Firth is entertained occasionally). Anyhoo (as Auntie S would mutter) .... The competition is skills based. And I defy anyone to beat me in a searching compteition! All those years working for the library must pay off sometime! I got correct answers to the first 3 questions in 20 minutes.

Here's hoping I have time to complete it all and in time to win something useful (like that video camera)!!!

No comments: