Thursday, April 27, 2006

There were 3 in the bed and the little one said....

He did it, he managed to roll over from his tummy onto his back. He first did this on Easter Monday. Well the otherday he managed it the other way. I was on the phone to Nic the Vic and boy wonder was having a whinge (I thought because I wasn't paying any attention).. and there he is on his tummy with a look on his face that said "how the heck did that happen".

Well I thought it was a fluke but yesterday afternoon he attempted it a few times ... we haven't had the complete tummy roll yet... one arm keeps getting stuck and when he tries to pull his arm out from under his tummy it's like he's springloaded and he rolls back onto his back again!.

He's really enjoying his rice cereal this week. He did get a taste of banana the other day but didn't have more than a few tiny spoonsful ... I thiink it was because he was full that he refused it... either that or it was the wrong temperature. When I'm giving him two "solid" meals next week we might introduce a veggie... haven't decided which one yet but probably pumpkin or sweet potato. Yum.

No comments: